Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
  1. Default

i have a verizon lg env. and i'd try just about anything to get free ringtones in this phone thnx

2. Smile

i'd like to be a tester my phone is a N95-3 and i use T- Mobile service..

3. Default

how can i help? I have a blackberry pearl 8100/t-mobile

4. Smile

I am new to this game and have been a gamer on all different consoles and would love to be able to test anything you send my way

5. Default

I would be interested in testing.

Thanks,
    Nathan

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We are currently seeking beta testers / volunteers to test MMS delivery of our free content to major US networks such as Verizon, Cingular, Sprint and T-Mobile.

If you are a subscriber to any of the above networks (and it's MMS services - ie. Verizon's PIX service) and wish to assist Mobiles24.com in testing this system, please contact me.

Beta testers will require a phone compatible with MP3 ringtones.

Thank you for your support!
    Hello,
    I'd like to help. I have verizon service and a samsung xv6800

7. Default

I too have a Verizon EnV. Seems that they have shut down any options besides Wallpaper. I will be more than happy to help you crack this system. Just let me know.

8. Default tester

i have the lg voyager for verizon and i can beta test for you

9. Default

i'll help. i have a t-mobile dash

10. Default i'll help you

I have the Verizon enV an for the longest time i have been able to download tones from here an send them through yahoo as an attachment to my phone,but since i bought a new computer it wont allow me to anymore,but i can do this with other friends computers the same way,and it works,so i would like to help u test,send me a pm an let me know how i can help,thanks