Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    just download from 4shared!
    I did that and now i make my own themes and also upload them here
    I can't install carbide on my pc due to 128MB RAM,if u r talking abt. MTC then i already have but it is not so good for making S40 themes of nokia,if anyother then suggest me..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    I can't install carbide on my pc due to 128MB RAM,if u r talking abt. MTC then i already have but it is not so good for making S40 themes of nokia,if anyother then suggest me..
    try Nokia theme studio..but i dunno if it will run on 128 MB ram since i make themes on a computer with 1 GB ram...

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    try Nokia theme studio..but i dunno if it will run on 128 MB ram since i make themes on a computer with 1 GB ram...
    I think carbide.ui 3.2 is new name of nokia S40 n S60 studio n if not then provide a link i will try it on my pc.May be it is only for S40 phones,it will be more useful but first u confirm whether it works with 128MB Ram or not by going through it's read me file.Thanks!

4. Default

Good post! Thanks for explaining

5. Default

i like to download the theme creator but everytime i type the verification code its always error..i belive that i type it correctly..

6. Default

Hey Amaway is the website Sony Ericsson theme creator 3.32 the best thing to use to make my own themes for a W995 thanks shell

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_m_harper Log in to see links
    Hey Amaway is the website Sony Ericsson theme creator 3.32 the best thing to use to make my own themes for a W995 thanks shell
    Best is program Sony Ericsson Themes Creator v4.07.
    Link: Log in to see links

8. Default

well i practice with nokia themes creator

9. Default

I've noticed these posting are old back from 2006 or 2007. Is there any updates to what programs are available for theme making, etc or tutorials?

10. Red face

Thnx Karl for the links to downloads but nothing free i guess