Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default investigate the club...

The big guy at the club is not very helpful and its the same with the bartender ...

2. Default investigators

Quote Originally Posted by madam_octa Log in to see links
    ask nina for aspirin,then give it to the drunk man
    Geee.. thx madam_octa! i've met chef Leonard about a man named "G".
    but now i got stuck again...

3. Default investigators

you can search a forum discussing about that game in this site.
    please search from the toolbar above and you'll find a thread regarding "investigators"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by krris Log in to see links
    The big guy at the club is not very helpful and its the same with the bartender ...
    you must show the Flyer to the big guy (Bouncer) at the entrance of the club. the Bouncer will ask for a new life (new job). Leonard ( the cooker) must be fired, if you pick up the ice pick in the Bishops Legs. An so then there must be a note on the door which leads to the kitchen. pick it up and show to the Bouncer.
    Last edited by smilga; 25-01-2008 at 06:14 PM.

5. Default

Thanks Smilga!
    Just worked this out myself half an hour ago!

6. Default the club

Quote Originally Posted by smilga Log in to see links
    you must show the Flyer to the big guy (Bouncer) at the entrance of the club. the Bouncer will ask for a new life (new job). Leonard ( the cooker) must be fired, if you pick up the ice pick in the Bishops Legs. An so then there must be a note on the door which leads to the kitchen. pick it up and show to the Bouncer.
    thanks Smilga... met those silly gangsters on the club but how can I see the owner? I've tried many clues and combinations just to get hangover again about this game. I guess i have to be agree with Sarah_jane that this game is so effing stupid but I'm so stupid too I can't stop playing it...

7. Default investigator

Iv downloaded it as I love these type of games but am totally rubbish!!
    I need the full walkthrough!!

Also does anyone know if u can get HIDDEN OBJECT games 4 Samsung U600?
    THANX

8. Default cell 66

I finally manage to get into cell 66 . But how can I see the warden's office?
    I can't get through the receptionist.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by commissioner Log in to see links
    I finally manage to get into cell 66 . But how can I see the warden's office?
    I can't get through the receptionist.
    I hope that you already have the intructions (hidden in the wall under the poster) from the cell 66. if yes, then go to the crime lab and use the instructions on the DNA analyzer (after that look at the screen...). then go to the office and talk to nina. go back to prison and talk to receptionist
    Last edited by smilga; 28-01-2008 at 05:13 PM.

10. Default the end

Quote Originally Posted by smilga Log in to see links
    I hope that you already have the intructions (hidden in the wall under the poster) from the cell 66. if yes, then go to the crime lab and use the instructions on the DNA analyzer (after that look at the screen...). then go to the office and talk to nina. go back to prison and talk to receptionist

i've reached the end... but whatta sad ending... thanks y'all