Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Now let's talk about synthesis. Below the Lost Village warp room, there is a save room. Below the save room, there is another room. Go to this one to find Yoko Belnades. Walk to her and press 2. She will offer to improve your weapons if you have the appropriate soul. (She doesn't take the soul, you only need to have it.) There she says which soul you need to enhance the weapon. If you got the soul of Alastor, she will turn the greataxe Bhuj into a Death Scythe. (If you used Bhuj before, you will love this weapon)

2. Cool

thx man; much apreciated

3. Default

great game
    100,0% clear

4. Default

Nick888,
    Your info is much appreciated. Thanks!.

5. Default

You see green sparkles when you hit some monsters? It means you can collect their souls. If you don't find them I can make a list. You should max the Frozen Shade soul. The beam is huge, almost covers half the screen! The most annoying to max is Gaibon's. But it's really worth it.(Gaibon is a blue devil that shoots fireballs)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    You see green sparkles when you hit some monsters? It means you can collect their souls. If you don't find them I can make a list. You should max the Frozen Shade soul. The beam is huge, almost covers half the screen! The most annoying to max is Gaibon's. But it's really worth it.(Gaibon is a blue devil that shoots fireballs)
    98,7%.
    Ok, I completed all souls (9/9) except for the Bone Pillar but it's not a problem, I'll find it.
    I've also synthesized some cool weapons, like the Death Scythe. I also have to synthesize the Claim-Solais with the Long Sword + Imp.
    This is a great J2ME game for cell phones and Castlevania lovers!

7. Default

im stuck at magic seal 5 and o kind of forgot to take it and now i have visited all the maps and so it is even more confusing where i should go to get it..................someone help plz..............

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DaToig Log in to see links
    great game
    100,0% clear
    how is that? im 99.7% complete ive collected all accessories, weapons, guardians, armours and explored all the area

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ronluna Log in to see links
    how is that? im 99.7% complete ive collected all accessories, weapons, guardians, armours and explored all the area
    You probably mean 99.4%. Don't worry, when you get to 99.4% you have cleared the game. If you beat the final boss again, you will see
    Completion rate: 100.0%, so you're ok.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    You probably mean 99.4%. Don't worry, when you get to 99.4% you have cleared the game. If you beat the final boss again, you will see
    Completion rate: 100.0%, so you're ok.
    ill try to defeat the final boss again. when i defeat the last boss many hrs ago, i collected all the items,etc and its 99.6% and when i completed it, it adds +.1 but when i go back to my save file it is 99.6 again. maybe it includes the boss rush mode
    Last edited by ronluna; 28-04-2009 at 06:05 PM.