Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alan1812 Log in to see links
    After defeating the 2nd boss, you will obtain the double jump hability!!!
    But where can I find the 2nd boss?? I'm stuck at the Lost Village and Wizardy Lab map. No more places to go. >.<

And in the first boss battle, all I got was a Divine Spirit, the orange orb. Nothing else. @.@
    Last edited by CareenReiko; 24-04-2009 at 01:52 PM.

2. Default

At last! I maxed all weapons and souls. 100% rate. (When you load it says 99.4%, it becomes 100 when you defeat the final boss). The game is awesome. You really need to play it a 2nd or even 3rd time to see the difference. Perfect job Konami!

3. Wink

ok the hell im stuck i cant even change into a bat i saw a platform that has bat image at it and when i jump right into nothing happens but when i followed the help guide it said "Bat Altars Soma may access restricted areas in the same romm if he possesses the BAT FORM ABILITY" where the hell i can get that ability @.@ my completion rate is currently 41.23% i can jump higher now but the hell im stucked into changing to bat form @.@ and where can i find the MAGIC SEAL 5? and please anyone can do a MOBILE walkthrough of this game? thanks ^^

4. Default

Here is a piece of advice. Check the map. Check it as much as you can. You will find lots of places you haven't gone to. I don't have much time to make a faq for the mobile game, but I'll try if many people want it.
    Last edited by nick888; 27-04-2009 at 11:51 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick888 Log in to see links
    Here is a piece of advice. Check the map. Check it as much as you can. You will find lots of places you haven't gone to. I don't have much time to make a faq for the mobile game, but I'll try if many people want it.
    I'm stuck at 94%

No FAQ around the net? A FAQ would be nice, but I understand it requires a big effort. You could write a short one, indicating hidden (or not so obvious to find) places.

Thanks anyway

6. Default

Well, you're not really stuck with 94%. There are no secret rooms, but you must look very very carefully at the map to find some you've missed. Anyway, maxing the souls(9/9) gives you some percentage. Is there any soul you don't have? Synthesis is a nice feature. You know where you can do it? (I have synthesized the Death Scythe. It kicks ###. I think you get to 110atk with it.) And synthesized weapons give u percentage too. When you get to 99.4%, you will have completed the game.

7. Cool

It's a really good game; just one question; Where is mina's talisman?????
    Thx in advance

8. Default

Julius gives it to you when you meet him at the tower (Tower of Ruins - right part of the map).
    Last edited by Sergiales; 27-04-2009 at 04:48 PM.

9. Default

For soul hunting, it's much easier to have the Soul Eater Ring. I'm sure you've missed it. Very easy to miss. Go to the Garden of Madness warp room. Go right. Then go up. You will be in a large room. To the right it has 2 exits. Take the one that is up. Then go left. If done correctly, you will be in the medium sized room over the large room. There is a small room up there, which needs a high jump to reach. And there it is. Tell me if you found it, you will need it to make things easier.

10. Default

(Continued from page 3) The best soul is that of Alastor. It's a red floating creature with a broken sword. You can find many in the Abyss. The best is the one next to the saveroom before the final boss. (Hint: Go out of the saveroom, kill it, and get back in. When you are low on health, save. Sooner or later you will get the soul) As soon as you get 1/9, go synthesize. (to be continued)
    Last edited by nick888; 27-04-2009 at 05:46 PM. Reason: I always have a reason..!