Page 3747 of 3895 FirstFirst ... 2747324736473697373737453746374737483749375737973847 ... LastLast
Results 37,461 to 37,470 of 38949
  1. Default

Still looking for a job.

looking for some android help!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    looking for some android help!
    What do you need help with, my phone has Android. Or do you actually need help from an 'Android'?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    What do you need help with, my phone has Android. Or do you actually need help from an 'Android'?

i downloaded the mystery of the crystal portal along with it's sd files-149mb..
    when i downloaded it was showing full version but after playing 4-5 levels it is asking me to purchase the game. now the confusion is where to sd files? i allocate them to android>data... plz. help me out inorder to guide me whether i m doing right or not ? where to put sd files?

6. Default

Eating...,,,,,,,,

7. Default

i downloaded the mystery of the crystal portal along with it's sd files-149mb..
    when i downloaded it was showing full version but after playing 4-5 levels it is asking me to purchase the game. now the confusion is where to sd files? i allocate them to android>data... plz. help me out inorder to guide me whether i m doing right or not ? where to put sd files?
    Ok, the answer is that I have no idea. I hope that helped. Sounds like it wasn't a full version to me. I'll be putting my phone in a hole in the ground and watering it if you need any other help.

Validating.

Ok, the answer is that I have no idea. I hope that helped. Sounds like it wasn't a full version to me. I'll be putting my phone in a hole in the ground and watering it if you need any other help.

Validating.
    I thought so......

But the game is 0f 149mb

Thanks for the valuable information..

9. Default

I thought so......

But the game is 0f 149mb

Thanks for the valuable information..
    I should at least gets points for trying to help. That does seem like the size of a whole game, I would think it would access the SD files on it's own though.

I tried to put them in sd card but nothing happens!

Full 100 points for ur help..