Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by zacklee Log in to see links
    But Mr.Mako I dont understand the languange, how can i change the text of the web into English (if there is a language icon on the web screen please tell me)...

Please help me out ...Thanks a lot
    If you cant understant anything on that page, try this:

If you have Google Toolbar: Right click on somewhere in the page, choose Page Info > Translate Page Into English

If you dont have Google Toolbar: Go to:

OR

visit: Log in to see links
    enter this address in Translate a Web Page
    Russian to English

sometimes the grammer will be really absurd - but atleast you'll understand whats written even if you dont know russian...

BUT REMEMBER:
    you wont be able to download the file from the google translated version - to download you'll have to visit the page in its native language.....
    Last edited by nisx91; 01-01-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: i forgot to mention the "BUT REMEMBER"

2. Thumbs up

Even if Java Adapter fails to change screen resolutions, you can give it a try to fix games that gave you errors
    i tried it on some games that would give me the "Operation failed" error during startup on my K750i - now those games work normally

its free so you could give it a try....

------
    Changing the language to english
    Unzip the files into some folder, and right click on JAM.exe (in Win XP), choose Properties, select Compatibility 'Run this program in compatible mode for:' > Windows 95 click OK

now run JAM.exe, in the drop-down menus, select the middle menu, in the last submenu, choose English (2nd option) - a popup appears click OK - the program should close itself... now run JAM.exe again - this time it should start in English.

thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default how to decrease game screen resolution

Plz tell me how to decrease the screen resolution of java games as i am having great trouble

4. Default

Thanks also very easy to understand = very happy player

5. Thumbs up

Thanks!!!! it really helped!

6. Default

Thanks for the help:-)

7. Default Samsung U600

can someone help me please?

i have a Samsung U600 and i can't change the screen resoloution at all

I downloaded the Pokemon Blue game...the page doesn't say what the screen res is but the link to the page is http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...9-pokemon_blue.

I can play it that size but i'd prefer to have it bigger.

If anyone knows how..or even better would do it for me then please email me at ** Email address removed ** (don't ask...struggled for a name and thought that was funny .....lol)

Thank you very very much
    Last edited by Kevin; 23-01-2008 at 09:36 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by metul_dann Log in to see links
    can someone help me please?

i have a Samsung U600 and i can't change the screen resoloution at all

I downloaded the Pokemon Blue game...the page doesn't say what the screen res is but the link to the page is http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...9-pokemon_blue.

I can play it that size but i'd prefer to have it bigger.

If anyone knows how..or even better would do it for me then please email me at ** Email address removed **(don't ask...struggled for a name and thought that was funny .....lol)

Thank you very very much
    You'll probably have to live with that small size resolution - Samsung is really.... when it comes to stuff like java - so dont expect too many tweaks for it.
    The only thing you could do right now is get a higer resolution version of the game - but that too seems to be difficult as most of the pikachus are emulated through meboy.
    Last edited by Kevin; 23-01-2008 at 09:37 PM.

9. Default

Nice information, thanks for sharing ...

Hope its useful for me ...

10. Default How?

Is it possible at all to find out the original resolution of the game if I only have the jar file? How?

Thanks.