theming for all

1. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
    Your so welcome, I'm still sorting tutorials for you and good luck with your first theme.. X X X
  2. Katdia
    Katdia
    Uploaded my first Go Launcher theme.. wow... Not perfect. Me being me, I changed EVERYTHING instead of taking it a step at a time . I still havent conquered the wallpaper yet. The theme does not work with multiple screens. I dont use them, but I know many do. Uploaded anyway..
  3. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
    I'm sure it will be fine, have you got a good editing programme like photoshop or paint shop pro, if you haven't there are excellent free ones such as paint net or gimp then maybe I can explain how you can alter your wallpapers so they will look good whether you use fixed mode or scrolling on your phone.http://www.online-image-editor.comht...ic.com/editor/ try these they will allow you to resize, copy and paste etc x x
  4. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
  5. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
  6. Katdia
    Katdia
    Hi. Ty so much. Cant wait to check them out. Your tips have helped bunches!!! Working on my third one and so far like it lol. Do have any tips on locating icons? Will pop im soon. Wishing everyone a great day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12