theming for all

1. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
    Hi I started this group for all themers whether they theme for android or any other os Please swap views ,tips ,advice and even just chat ,

looking forward to more members as I`m on my own at present...hahaha
  2. Mark
    Mark
    Hey everyone, welcome! I just wanted to let you all know that comments will be enabled on uploads this week.. we've had some problems with them but they're on the way
  3. Lolo-Nikita
    Lolo-Nikita
    You're not alone Maggie !!
    This is a great new Mark
  4. Katdia
    Katdia
    Lolo-Nikita Thank you for the invite! I've been looking everywhere for just this type of forum. I am a newbie at creating themes, so I hope everyone will be patient with me. I really enjoy making them, and look forward to learning as much as I can! I have so many questions! I enjoy everyone's work!
  5. Katdia
    Katdia
    Hope you dont mind. I thought I would post a couple of questions..

1) How do you create your Launcher/ go locker themes? I use the online GO SMS PRO theme factory, but am unable to locate anything for Go Launcher or Go Locker.

2) I really enjoy your themes with Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse etc. I am not able to find copyright permissions to use images I would like to use: i.e Diddl, Maxine, Betty Boop to name a few. Is there somewhere we can go for copyright permissions etc?

Thanks guys! I posted my first GoSMS theme on mobile24. (It is on ******* also)
  6. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
    Hi Katdia, nice to meet you here, for go launcher Theming you need to go http://www.goforandroid.com/GDTEn/soft.aspx?softid=21
    When you open themefactory you can choose easy mode or advanced, I would suggest you try easymode first. X
  7. Lolo-Nikita
    Lolo-Nikita
    And dont hesitate to shout for some help !!!!
  8. Katdia
    Katdia
    HI! Thank you for the link! I have tried to download this several times on Firefox, Chrome and also Explorer. It does not load On explorer I receive a tiger paw that is all... Any help would be appreciated!

I've added another theme. Not a favorite but thought someone else might like it. I have so much to learn... How do you create icons? How are bubbles created to work in GO SMS PRO? lol.. hopefully you will not grow tired of me.
  9. tinkerbel
    tinkerbel
    http://gotheme.3g.cn/golaunchertheme...l?locale=en_US

this link will take you directly to themefactory, as for making icons I will find some tutorials that I think will help x x x x
  10. Katdia
    Katdia
    Thank you thank you It works It works!!! I appreciate all of your help! I look forward to growing as a theme maker! You all have made me feel so welcome! Working on one now! Have a wonderful day! Its off to work I go... ewww lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast