DC comic group

1. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    What with the Marvel group,I figured it was about time someone set up a DC group.
    My fave charcters are Batman and Joker(of course),Huntress,Swamp Thing and Green Arrow.
  2. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    My fave story arcs(at the mo)are Batman and Judge Dredd vs Joker and the dark judges,and basically anything with huntress in-although she's a 'goodie' she's just so harsh in getting the job done and has very little qualms about killing someone if she needs/wants to!
  3. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    My least favorite is the death of superman and the many types of superman(have to admit tho.never been a superman fan-just too goody two-shoes for my liking).
  4. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    Come on people,what are your fave charcters?stories?films?tv series?
  5. Joshua_pohan
    Joshua_pohan
    my fav characters are batman and bizzarro superman. I don't really like superman, he's a bit overpowered which makes him kinda boring.
  6. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    what's the story with bizarro superman? -i looked it up on google and it was really confusing,like 3-5 completely different versions/story arcs of bizarro.
  7. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    Batman:Arkham asylum game is coming soon for ps3 and xbox360-it's nearly here people 28/8/9 it's close now.
  8. Joshua_pohan
    Joshua_pohan
    I watched the trailer and it looks awesome. I'm kinda worried about the enviroment though. The whole action is indoors.
  9. lazyitus
    lazyitus
    I think there'll be roof top and courtyard sections but it's contained in arkham to keep it intense and focussed.
  10. SuperFlash1980
    SuperFlash1980
    Hi guys, n00b here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast