Conversation Between battuji and Vivian

81 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Wish u too very happy n prosperous new year..!!
  2. So sorry for the late reply...

Anyway, happy new year to you too! Have a great one!!!

3. Merry christmas dear! finally bought sony xperia SL
  4. i m among those who keep trying new games n apps. on their mobile phone.Now my confusion is clear. i will go for android..

Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.
  5. And another thing to note... if you get an iPhone, you will need to use iTunes. It can be a dealbreaker as iTunes is crap. (in my opinion ) But then, you may not mind it.

I will suggest giving both phones a try and see what you prefer more.
  6. Hey, sorry... I will clear my inbox as soon as possible. And thank you.

I'm an android fan myself as well and I'm using a Galaxy S3 so I would be biased and recommend a Note 2. Android are awesome for customization options especially and I can't live without that. Besides, I don't think I can live with a 'small' screen on the iPhone anymore.

The iPhone is actually cool and it has a really stable OS. I never really liked the fact that it's locked down though and even with a jailbreak, iOS will never be as customizable as an Android device. If you really want a stable hassle free device, go for iOS but if like customization and better features... go for the Note 2.
  7. wish u once again a very happy b'day. i need ur suggestion in deciding which one to buy-

iphone 5 or samsung galaxy note 2??

i personally like android.

Plz. suggest me in keeping in view ur previous experience with apple iphone.
  8. hi vivian, delete some of ur pm's coz i m unable to send u any msg. actually in need ur suggestion.
  9. Thanks. I've been enjoying it lots since yesterday.
    Everything seems so quick coz my previous iPhone 3G was a snail...
  10. Congrats for the new iphone 4......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 81
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast