Conversation Between lazyitus and Paul

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks mate, i appreciate that.
  2. Mate I am so sorry to hear that! There's not a lot I can say but if there is anything I can do to make your life easier or just to make you feel better gimme a shout.
  3. Nice one ill join when I get home. I've been in hospital 7 weeks kidney done. Not recovered so treatment for life dialysis 3 times a week or a transplant.
  4. Hiyah I just popped by to say I've set the fantasy football up and it's all ready for people to join,new thread made,new leagues created and newly motivated me ready to run it again( huge thanks for running it for me while I was in a bad mental place).
    By reading your page here I've discovered you've had kidney problems (5 weeks in hospital!) What is/was it? Are you better now or is it a longer recovery period than that? My best mate is a doctor and I have family experience of kidney 'issues' ( not me tho) If you don't want it public pm me, or just hide for a while if/when needed-god I know what that's like.
  5. (belated)happy new year to you too, I hope 2012 is a great year for you for health, hope and happiness( and preferably a bit of cash too)
  6. Cheers for the happy new year pic and wishes,only had chance to read it now but much appreciated,here's hoping you had a good xmas and new year and that you enjoy 2011 muchly.
  7. Happy New Year mate, all the best to you and your family for 2011

8. Pes11 is brilliant mate, best one i played since Pes 6. They have completely redone the controls, its all total control, passing etc. Its harder, but better.

Ill let you know about the online later.
  9. What the latest demo an reviews on latest pes?! The online was ok on last years, only lagged if you played someone with a red connection, mostly those from another continent.

I don't do demos or read much in to reviews, everyone has a different opinion. But over the last few days been reading a lot of members on a few forums saying how good Pes11 is, and its the best one since Pes 5/6. The online master league ive read about sounds very interesting, IF it works.

£30 at Tesco.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast