Conversation Between KidRapper and Vivian

258 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Lucky you!

You guys have all the goodies by Rockstar. RDR, LA Noir, the lot.
  2. Honestly, I haven't been playing at all for the past few weeks.

Thinking of finding some time to get onto Red Dead Redemption though.
  3. Well, Uni started again. Things are going on as usual. But still not much of a clue about end-semester exams.

You playing anything good these days?
  4. Hey hey bro!

I'm doing fine thanks. I've started working for my internship though... not fun! I actually miss student's life. It's only 5 months though and I'm paid for it.

How are you doing?
  5. Hey hey hey!

Wassup Viv? How are things going on?
  6. Oblivion's Elder Scrolls IV, right?

I never played a single game in that series.

Is it good? I mean, I never was interested in those "dungeons and dragons" type of RPG's. That's why.

Boon seems to like every weapon I give him. The dude's deadly accurate with the plasma rifle.

Now I'm no longer afraid of deathclaws. The three of us (with ED-E) make a pretty good team, I guess.
  7. Hey bro.

I haven't played New Vegas for a while now... but it's cool indeed. You're right about the bugs though. And I hate cazadors.

Boone is my favourite follower as well. I have him and that robot I think.

I'm now back to playing Oblivion though.
  8. Hey ya sis!

I'm playing New Vegas as well, its way better than FO3, but I still feel that there are a hell of a lotta bugs left unfixed.

Just reached level 16 today. Boon is awesome! Now that's what you call "sniper support"
  9. Great to hear.

On strike? What happened?

Well, I was actually playing LA Noire, but the second disc decided to freeze on me... so I'm playing Prototype till I get a replacement.
  10. My pleasure sis. Well, things are going great.

The Uni lectures are on strike so I'm mostly at home these days.

You playing prototype these days??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 258
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast