Conversation Between tinkerbel and Lolo-Nikita

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Enjoy the weather Maggie.. We had an awful grey cold and rainy Sunday here
  2. hi lolo,no themiing for me this week the weather is glorious so I`m making use of it while its here x x x x
  3. Oh no Maggie you're not a child cause I would have done the same if the sea was a little bit nearer! I feel the same with theming I have a big problem as I have no motivation.. Impossible to find a picture I really want to work with... Better enjoying the beautiful weather with Niahm than spending time in front of computer no?
  4. Hi Lolo, I need some motivation I got mental block with my Theming, there again the weather's been glorious so I've been at the beach with Niamh, we had a fantastic time and it was lovely and warm then later it was paddling pool in the garden... Hahaha I am such a child
  5. Thanks Maggie but you already know them lol.. Yes it's so good to have a new place to share our themes.. And it's good to be all together! What will be your new theme about?
  6. I've just noticed that below download button it says comments closed for now so maybe the site has a little problem with it
  7. Just seen all your themes uploaded, Wow! Looking fantastic it really has been far too long, I'm loving seeing them back up there, I'm going to start a new theme tomorrow
  8. What's the little flag or bubble beside the favourite button ?
  9. Yes Maggie, that's maybe a thing you could say to 'Mark' is it right !! Commenting on uploads would be great...
  10. Hi Lolo sinan has already uploaded and I cant find where to comment on them just favourite button which of course I pressed,he`s such a talented themer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast