Conversation Between adriesmit and pokieman0007

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hope to catch you again sometime,am regularly in touch with Zack,so sure we will run across each other.
  2. Thanks a lot I already had some Jardine,but you uploaded some I havn't got, Incidentally I am the Evil one who mentioned Anne Perry's Monk series,Have you read any yet.? Very addictive I find the series. Thanks again for Jardine,here's hoping we can find more
  3. Hi I noticed you had Ian Rankin any chance you can upload. Zack may have asked you not sure.many thanks
  4. Thanks will look. Just as a matter of interest do you have any of Australian Authors Peter Temple,Garry Disher,Arthur Upfield and Shane Maloney. If easier my email is pokieman0007 @ hotmail . com
  5. Okay. I've posted the first 10 books of Reginald Hill in the "Books in series format" thread. You will find it on page 19. The rest of the series, I've posted for you today; with the books of Stuart MacBride that was already in the thread.
  6. Hi
    Do you have Reginald Hill.Also any more Stuart Mc Bride omitting ones already on downloads
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6