Conversation Between Paul and Vishay

198 Visitor Messages

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. Haha, 300m would be crazy if they did, but i think if they got Mourinho they would do well, he would get rid of some of the superstars maybe, and get Madrid playing as a team, thats what football is, a team game, they could start by selling us back Ronaldo for half the prize they payed if they want

Nah, cant say we missed him, we just didnt replace him with the money we got, hopefully we will spend this summer.

Going now to sleep in the garden lol, see ya mate
  2. You`re welcome. Yes and if fabregas and villa go to barcelona then they will become more stronger. Just don`t know what will happen to Real Madrid, they spended 200 million and they couldn`t even win malaga, thats disgusting.(Maybe this time they will spend 300 million)
    By the time you will receive this message, you will be sleeping then
  3. Yeah good thanks, really hot here so am off sleep outside for an hour in a minute

And Barcelona or only gonna get better, There rumored to be getting Fabragas an Villa.

Thanks for rep
  4. Hey paul how you doing?
    Man you were right barcelona wins, and they deserves it, because the way real madrid played was just terrible.
  5. But that is a boring drink, and doesnt make me happy

Yeah your right, they do go down easy when they dont have the ball, so there not the perfect team everyone says, but tbh both madrid an barcelona or cheating, there not on a level playing field as other teams in la liga, they get way more money from tv an stuff i think, imagine man utd only team recieving money in the prem, it be unfair.

COME ON BARCELONA!
  6. Well drink water, juice, thats good for health.
    The match is after 90 min, wel the reason that i don`t like barcelona is that most goals that they scored were in off side position, when they lose the ball they go to the ground and win a free kick(typically alves and sergio busquets), but still they play good football and they have messi, pedro and bojan (= better than zlatan). So till then and lets so who is gonna win.
    Big up Real Madrid
  7. No prob, btw drinking might be bad for health , but what isnt ?

Is it tonight? Am the opposite, i dont like Madrid, mainly cause of Ronaldo and there attitude how they go out and spend 200m+.
    I like Barcelona they play good football, cant see them slipping up tonight
  8. Thanks for the rep Paul.
    Hey do you think that Real Madrid can win la liga? Because i hate Barcelona
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 198 of 198
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920