Conversation Between Paul and TheHun

2 Visitor Messages

1. Opera 6.1 fails when trying to download from this site? or do you mean on your Blackberry it fails? On the Opera site theres no 6.1, the last version before latest 6.5 for Blackberry is 4.4, Have you tried that one? Sorry dont know much about Blackberry mate, i do use Opera mini, but am on Android.

Try this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UGL8Q6G
  2. Hey there Paul just tried downloading Opera Mini 6.1 for BlackBerry Torch 9800/6.0.0.600 but download fails with error 907 blah Blah blah something jar too large. Previously had it on my cell from opera and when version 6.5 for BB came out downloaded that but it kept freezing and lagging during text entry and rendered chess boards at chess.com wrong and at another site the boards were too small so redownloaded opera mini 6.1 and just yesterday redownloaded 6.5 thinking I read that 6.5 was updated but it was only the forum topic on 6.5 that was updated. So now 6.1 is neither available from m.opera.com or ******.com. Found it here but download fails with that error 907. Any workaround for this am in desperate need of a browser that works for my online chess games. Please and Thank You. Atilla
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2