Conversation Between Paul and Vivian

211 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks Paul! Happy New Year to you too!
  2. Merry Chrismas Vivian

3. Merry Christmas Paul!!!
  4. Thats good then

I hate that game, its addictive but annoying
  5. Hey Paul, the installation went really well on both X8s. Really smooth and fast, the GingerDX ROM really made the phone much much more usable compared to the previous ROM. And it makes Angry Birds playable again.

Thanks again.
  6. Hi Viv, how did it go with the GingerDX ROM on your bro phone?
  7. I'm good thanks. Just can be busy with work sometimes.

Sounds good. I'm gonna give it a go then... Tired of hearing my brothers moaning about the slowness of their devices.... it sucks being the family's tech person sometimes.

Thanks Paul.
  8. Not to bad, Thank you Vivian. Hows you?

Yeah, i been using the GingerDX ROM for a few months now. Its fast and smooth. I cant say ive had any problems with it other than some games force close, but i think you get that with all ROMS. Other than that everything works fine, defo best ROM ive tried since i rooted my phone. The developer keeps improving it too, v015 now.
  9. Hey Paul, hope you're doing well.

I saw that you have GingerDX ROM on your phone on the 'What OS does your phone have' thread. Wanna ask how's the performance of the ROM on your X8?

I'm thinking of installing it on both of my brother's X8, so I wanna see if it's worth it. Both X8s have FroyoBread ROM installed on it... but the performance is crap.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 211
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast