Conversation Between Paul and brat45

56 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. I you have some time find one that is DVDripped, something can watch while offline. And hey i give you rep+. Thanks paul i really appreciated your effort.
  2. No prob
  3. Thanks paul! Appreciated!
  4. Quite hard to find, found one but not in english.

Its on youtube though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfKStZ31Xw

Thats part 1, theres 9 parts all togerther, look in the videos related to go to next part and so on.
  5. Kewl! Thanks for telling me this movie. and can you help me to find a dvd ripped of On The Line Movie? I think its a 2001 movie with Lance Bass and Joey Fatone from Nsync band. Can't find it anywhere. it would be great if you find one.
  6. Good afternoon, its nearly 10pm here.

I know, but alot of people have been faking his name around the internet, his movies or small in size and good quality, people or copying to get popular and a reputation there selfs.

Anyway enjoy that movie, i like the actress in it Zooey Deschanel, and Jim Carrey is my fav comedy actor
  7. Its 3:30 in the afternoon. Yes i know i read their comment first before downloading the file.
  8. Oh now i get you, its the name of an uploader that rips dvds and uploads, just be careful, theres alot of fakes out there.
    Me personally, dont use torrents.

What time is it where you are? its night here, so i think i should be saying have a nice day to you
  9. axxo is another term for DVD ripped. It's ok now, im downloading it from p2p service. thnaks paul! have a nice day!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 56
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast