Conversation Between Chris and the_dead_man

514 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. indeed
  2. I'll find it,thanks for the help!
    This Citadel is where i will learn to use power armor?
  3. if you still cant find i'll post my map then
  4. Fast travel to the Super-Duper Mart (or whatever its called). Once there, walk east until you hit a river. Walk along the river south ALL the way down... you should pass a raider settlement in a bridge and The Citadel on your way down there. Keep walking along the riverbank and you'll once you pass The Citadel, start checking your map as to where to cross the river... There should be some Mirelurks wandering around the shore, and that's where you should start swimming across... Take some RadAways and RadX if you need to, but it's a managable swim regardless. You should hit the shore at the Jefferson Memorial, and from there it's pretty straight forward, just check your map.
  5. Yes i got my house...
    I got the Rocket launcher(i fire teddy bears now ) and many rifles,mini guns,shotguns,lasers and grenades....
    I know that it's at the bottom right but i can't get there through Washington DC center...Every street is blocked....
  6. rivet city is at the bottom right corner of your pipboy map, you can try googling it, it is near the jeffferson memorial, try looking at some guides, if you still dont get it, i'll printscreen my pipboy map and show you, and what weapons you got? did you get your house in megaton yet?
  7. How can i go to Rivet City?
    In a guide,it says something about near a museum but i don't understand...
    Btw,i got many cool weaps.....
  8. some happiness and spam

9. Thanks Dip!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 514
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast