Conversation Between emil07 and Paul

155 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks mate.

2. I wish you all the best for 2012
  3. Obviously, you know a lot about types of people. I thought people in London are so much friendlier than romanians. There's a very big difference between attitudes in my country too. Like comparing girls from other cities with girls in the capital. It also depends on how the city looks, I think.
  4. I dunno only been there once, people look at you like your s---

Manchester,good clubs, good people, nice girls. Lived near there with a woman for a while some years ago now.. she was in her 30s with 2 kids i was only 18.

Northern girls or the best mate they can drink an know how to have a good time.
  5. You probably have some reasons to say that. I really wanted to see London for some particular matter. Weather wasn't so shiny though. Not so many things to do when you are with your family, but it was a great experience. There are lots of fine girls too
  6. Sounds good that.

London crap place, why did you go there?
  7. This is the 1st time I listen to them. Pretty good band but not really the type I'd listen to. Here's my fav song from The Doors. Btw, I've been to London this winter
  8. I have DJ pro on my SE X8 cant figure it out, i think am just useless at these things.

Heard of the doors, more because of the lead singer who died, but never listened to their music tbh.

You ever listened to Crystal Castles? like electronic sound, last album was good.
  9. I had Fruity Loops too at first but I switched to Ableton Live for producing. I couldn't get used to FL. I like listening to completely different music too such as The Doors
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 155
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast