Conversation Between Paul and jmarin

318 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
  1. I'm interested in the movie concept, but wasn't sure if it's worth watching. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
  2. Its a good film, decent story and soundtrack. Who wouldn't fall in love with Scarlett Johanssons voice? i guess with the technology these days its not hard believing something like this as we spend most of our lives around our computers, phones etc
  3. How was the movie, her?
  4. Are they moving lol

Thanks. And you too. Merry xmas
  5. Well, all I can say is that it seems it's going somewhere finally.
    Merry Christmas! Have a great holidays, my friend.
  6. Hi J, am fine thanks. How are you?
    I got bored of walking dead after the first episode new season, didn't like where it was going. But will go back to it sometime.
  7. Hi, Paul how are you?
    So, I see you've stopped watching Walking dead....the last two episodes are actually much better than the rest. I don't say much about what happened in case you change your mind and will give it another shot. It ended the first half of the season and it will re-start the other half in Feb. next year.
  8. Thats life i guess. At least your still coming on when you can, most of the regulars have disappeared.

Am good thanks but I was proper down the other week not gonna go on about it though, cause ive gotten over it now. Its to do with my kidneys. But am fine now getting on with life.
  9. Its good to be back still not having much time to visit here as before though... how is it going?
  10. Your back online, good to see ya
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 318
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast