Conversation Between arefin0991 and maryonthecoast

10 Visitor Messages

1. FYI,THEY'RE Y ahoo! And g mail address respectedly.
  2. That seems to be a really Slim chance.No other thread is as useful or important for us who like books is in here.But if you're desperate and need a book you can't find,go to this address:*******.com.You might find something useful up there,they have lots of Children's books.I do have one of your email address,mines are:a_arefin*********** and arefin0991***********.Maybe I'll post a Happy Birthday message at the forum if you let me know your Angel's birthday or yours or your other todler's.I'm pretty miserable right now.
    Family is everything a human being needed for his/her Solace and that's the only thing that matters at last.
    Remember me sometimes,wish I could meet anyone of you guys.I've so puny wishes,I can't think anything bigger.
  3. hi arefin. im sure you heard or seen by now that it looks like many of the threads have been shut down. really too bad. thanks for everything you shared with all, esp. with me. keep in touch. ill PM you with my email address. maybe we'll come across each other at another forum. dont know of any, but i'm sure there are lots of others out there that i could hopefully come across. take care.
  4. I've just posted the books at the Request ePub thread at page #695 and post #6943 or you can check them through my profile.
  5. oh that would be awesome if you could! thank you.
  6. If you wish I'll upload some more Roald Dahl books for you both.Like Witches,George's marvelous medicine etc.There were more but for the Copyright issue they most are now deleted from the sites.You'll find 'Matilda' at the top of the Gallery.I enjoyed the movie,thinking of reading the book now.Take care.
  7. good, im glad.
    my one and only little angel is 5 years old. she's the love of my life and my poor husband can attest that he plays 2nd fiddle most of the time as much as i love him too.
    my daughter and i are really enjoying some of the books you kindly found for us. you've made our bonding time even stronger.
    hang in there.
  8. Well,I'm not going anywhere till they make me go.But if that happens then it'll be for good.I won't play by anyone's rule or the same drama twice.Sometimes you've to accept the facts,fighting them is no good.Reincarnation is not an option.I'll die once and will stay dead.
    I'll keep posting untill they shut me down or you guys unanimously start hating me for saying the truth out loud.Thanks.
    By the way,how old are your kid or kids?
  9. i think things just went a bit too far. things were said and people just couldnt get around it and it escalated. i hope you really aren't going... maybe just a bit of a break? or come back in another life, with a different account? :-) take care of you. you will be missed. and thank you for all your contribution.
  10. I've posted the books at the 'Request ePub eBook' Thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10