Conversation Between tofu24 and ace_zed

9 Visitor Messages

1. hi bro tofu! if you don't mind, do you know how to translate java games? i mean from chinese to english? thanks!
  2. k thanks bro! =]
  3. hey bro I'll c wat i can do
  4. Bro i have also observe that i tried to run guitar hero linkin park for my nokia but it crashes..can you help me mod linkin park for rockband mobile? I would love to play this game but i dont know how to mod java games? I have rockband mobile and it runs perfectly and i want to mod it with linkin park..thanks! I have nokia with 128*160 resolution
  5. hey bro that game was modded by a frnd of mine and don't work too gr8 on nokia's,most of the mods r built to run perfectly on SE
  6. Bro did you mod the guitar fire 3? Thanks its a nice game..can you help me fix the guitar hero linkin park in 128*160 version? It says failed to start music wen i try to play the game..i turn on the sound and the warning tones but still no luck..thanks! =]
  7. bro i need the nokia 128*160 version..i tried searching the game but its very rare and hard to find..thanks
  8. Dude the thing is games can b resized to bigger resolutions but cannot b resized to smaller resoluations eg. 176x220 can be resized to 240x320 but not to 128x160,anyways i'll try to find the version u need,u need the SE or Nokia ver.?
  9. Hi bro! Wazzup? Can you help me find nba basketball 2006 in 128*160 resolution? It is very rare and i really love this game..I found one but it is in 176*220..can you resize it to 128*160? Thanks be4!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9