Conversation Between arefin0991 and brutallyhonest13

4 Visitor Messages

1. Honesty isn't always brutality but it's most of the time.Very few people have the gut say it out loud.I tried to do so,result is always catastrophic.At least you're near a library.If I have to buy a book or a few,I have to starve for the rest of the month.SHAME,authorities always thought that revolutionists are Rebels.So long,It's a long journey at the end of your life.
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for what you do here. I know things got pretty heated on the thread recently, and I'm sure--or at least I hope--people regret some of the things they said. Sadly, it looks like it's about over for all of us now that uploading is no longer allowed in the requests thread. I feel I've contributed nothing, but all my books are in mobi. By the time I do a convert, someone else has already filled the request. You've helped me out a couple of times...so thanks.
  3. It's been posted.
  4. I've uploaded Winter's Bone for you as you requested.I don't have the other one.Check it at the request epub books thread.Thanks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4