Conversation Between odbot and tinkerbel

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. has Alex arrived yet
  2. I got a shock at how much has changed but I`m sure we`ll get used to it
  3. Here i is lol .this place has changed quite a bit I think i got to get used to it again lol
  4. Hi Ben so pleased to see you , get theming again, but even if you dont im really happy your here
  5. Yea i know what you mean, paul asked me not to stop theming after he`d seen my status , i`m still fed up because the site is not really the same anyway we will wait and see, its lovely that your daughter is theming it shows an independent spirit as it would have been so easy for her to let you make it, love your page b.t.w. catch you later Maggiex x x
  6. hi hun did you check pauls post about 3.5 things are a changing si has said to sit tight and see what happens im not holding my breath
    ive also uploaded a theme called grey girl my 11 year old daughter made it bless her
    hope your good
    ben xx
  7. hi hun im only doing the mini comps i spoke to si and he agrees with us but to show faith im only uploading mini comps but im having trouble uploading my stuff here keeps getting refused im also working on swf themes with working clocks ,working batterys so it might be a while before i get the hang of them
    anyway hope your well
    ben xx
  8. Hi Ben i see you changed your mind and uploaded at mmc,what made you change your mind?. Maggie x x
  9. tell me about it i told si that i was fed up there and he has posted something in the mod area about the bods with there head up there arse but im not holding my breath that anything will happen
    keep smiling xx
  10. hi Ben, how are you doing, its bloody quiet on the other site and getting quite boring take care Maggie x x x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast