Conversation Between lazyitus and Karl

7 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for your loss. Please feel free to create a thread on the forum and promote yourself. Best of luck!
  2. Am I allowed to promote myself participating in a charity event ( 10k run ) on m24?
    Please say yes I'm running it as my first ever race and in memory of my father who passed away on the 4th of June.
  3. Don't worry about taking a while to reply,I PM'd Mark at the same time and he still hasn't got back to me

While waiting I edited the old thread with new codes but after your message I've started a new thread-makes more sense for any new starters and saves everyone else scanning through last years pages .
    Please sticky the new thread and un-sticky the old one.

Oh can you try to chase up mark about highlighting it on the home page too please? (In case I can do anything to help)

Hope you've sorted computer access now,I'd be lost without mine
  4. Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying to you. I've had limited access this week.

Please feel free to start a new thread for the new seasons Fantasy Football / Prediction League games and I will stick it for you.

Thanks!
  5. Hey ,I've set up the EPL fantasy football with new m24 league ready for next season to start mid august but I don't know whether to post the new code in the thread from last season(since it's still a sticky) or start a new one because the old thread title has last years date and will confuse people.
    What do you think?
  6. No problem. I'm looking forward to the season starting now, should be good fun. Hopefully a few more will join the prediction game before it starts.

Thanks for the friends request.
  7. Great job editing the first page of the fantasy football thread,it looks really snazzy now
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7