Conversation Between Karl and Paul

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thanks Paul! Happy New Year to you too! All the best for 2012!
  2. Thanks mate

Its all i wanted this season to take over Liverpool an be the most successful team in England. Its not proper sunk in yet, next week when we get the trophy it will. Its been a strange season, people have said were rubbish, we have been in bits but we are deserving champions. I think all the top teams this season have had weaknesses and the other teams below have got stronger. This is why the premier league is the best in the world.

Love Ryan Giggs quote..
    "We're champions and we're in the Champions League final, it's a rubbish team"
  3. I forgot to say well done on winning the title!! 19 times is impressive!
  4. Yeah you shouldn't be to disappointed with losing even though it hurts. I remember 2005 fa cup final, we battered Arsenal but couldn't score an ended up losing on pens, worse feeling ever.

You never know how far you could go in Europe, Fulham got to the final last season, enjoy it
  5. It was awful to lose, but we just didn't turn up. They were just too strong for us and deserved their win. I'm sure we would have won if Jones had scored, but it wasn't to be. It was great to drown out their celebrations with Delilah after the final whistle. I'm not too depressed though as we've had a great season and at least we have Europe to look forward to.
  6. Unlucky Karl, i only watched the second half, you was the better team and if Jones had scored that one on one think you of won it. Good to see your fans stay at the end after the final whistle, if that had been the opposite, the city fans would of all left.
  7. Thanks Paul! Hope you're well. I wasn't there to witness it unfortunately because I've been away. I'll definitely be going to the final though. It's a shame united didn't get through, hope we can beat city for you.
  8. Stoke City in Europe

Congrats mate. Great performance today, hope you beat city in final.
  9. Thanks Paul! I just hope we can go all the way, it would be awesome to play in Europe! I never thought we'd get this far to be honest.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast