Conversation Between amaway and Mark

10 Visitor Messages

1. I am well thankyou, couple of new additions to the family since i left so plenty of work with this lot and also very expensive lol, The reason i left was due to being constantly questioned and abused, thought the best was for me to leave, no more hassle then but thats water under the bridge now. Now that i am back on i will start uploading again, still making themes when i have time so will get some of them on soon. I hope you have a great New Year and i look forward to the new designs
  2. I had to double check the date and year, I thought I was seeing things when your message showed up. Good to hear from you though and yes, your still up there in 2nd. Lots of updates, but so far no design update. That is coming though, in the new year. I still have no idea what made you leave the site lol. Hope things are well for you!
  3. Thankyou, been such a long time since i was last on, seems like a lifetime, so many new changes, looking good And could not believe that i was still ranked 2 in the uploads list lol
  4. Hi Wayne, nice to see you online. Merry Christmas to you and your family too. All the best for the New Year.
  5. Hi Mark, Just wanted to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
  6. Thankyou Mark and to you also.
  7. Happy New Year Wayne
  8. Well done on breaking 20,000 RP.. some great uploads there! Cheers
  9. No problem - look forward to your S60 uploads!
  10. Thankyou Mark, works great now, have started to upload now with no problems.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10