Conversation Between gothicvamp1888 and CeeJayBee

83 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. hope everything is ok hunni xxx
  2. im good thanx not been on here for a while been really tired recently so been sleepin alot, glad u r ok xxxx
  3. Hi Sweets

I am bearing up, still trying to sort out a lodger bloody hard work, but feeling a bit better soz not been in touch as been busy sorting stuff

Hope things with you r ok

Cal xxxxx
  4. XXXhope u r goodXXX
  5. Hey thanks hun xxxx for you to!
  6. sending kisses your way xxx
  7. Hi Jay

Well I feel better but still a bit bruised.. I spoke to Steve today even tho hes away and just casually asked if he still felt the same to which he does.

I cant do no more. I have some one coming round on wed to see me regarding the rented room, so we shall see.

Hope you r feeling better and not so tired.

I have had a so so day today did go out a short while but the showered and then got my jim jams on lol

Take care xx
  8. im glad u r feeling better, i am sure things will work out, u never know when the right guy will come along and sweep u off your feet.

im ok thanx, wasnt on much this weekend, been sleeping most of it, i seem to be tired durin day and awake late at night, si i spent some time building expensive houses on Sims 3...lol...sad i know and watchin dvds, Alice in Wonderland isnt bad, but tryin to ease my headaches a bit by sleepin, if im not conscious i cant feel em...lol

xxx
  9. Hi Jay

Soz not been on line been sorting things out

I guess i am feeling a bit better

My work colleagues and my neighbour have been great....

I have advertised for someone to house share and i have had a reply from a lady, so will be ringing her to see if it will be good. I hope so as this will be one less thing to worry about.

Steve is moving out next Sunday to his parents. He is in scotland at the moment.

So my sweet, howz you been??

You have a good weekend??

xx
  10. im ok ty and how r u holding up hun xxx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 83
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast