Conversation Between nojoum and jmarin

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah. Interesting, isn't it? That's what I like about art, everyone can interpret it in his/her own way.

It is not an ideal program that you can watch with your parents comfortably ... I used to watch Vampire Diaries, then stopped watching it. The story line was fine, it's just too much high school drama to me. I might reconsider it though.
  2. we look at the girl,in a very different way, quite the opposite!

i doing good,but just a little bored!thanks for asking!
    u?

i understood by ur posts in lounge that u watch True Blood,well i like vampire stuff too,so i thought lets just give it a try,but there is some problem with it,i mean having adult material in each episode,that can make some problem for me,and the bad thing about it,that i like watching series with my mother beside me,and that series just dont fit with my circumstances!
    i watched vampire diaries,i really recommend u watching it,its good!
  3. I see the girl as a sea goddess. I sense serenity and peace in her and her face expression.
    I used the image as my PC wallpaper because I like an artist, Audry Kawasaki. I actually used another image for my avatar previously. If you're interested in seeing more of her art works, here is the link.

How are you doing?
  4. Hi Jmarin!
    i've been wondering about ur pc wallpaper,i want to share what i see in the girl and also i would like to know what u see in it!
    i see a girl who is drawn down the ocean,who has lost all the excitement emotion ,passion ,courage and maybe hope,she has became still and calm as it is down the ocean,the water moving so slowly and calm,the girl is now part of ocean,the girl is dying
    well my thoughts are sad aint they? but thats what i see in the photo!
  5. thanks!

yeah,i think ur right!
  6. Wow, it seems that you put a lot of consideration into the plan. I hope it will work out for you

It's not that I enjoy to be secretive. I just don't feel comfortable to share personal stuffs with strangers nor intend to let everyone knows about me online. You really don't know who you are dealing with. I enjoy talking to people who are in different parts of world though. It's interesting.
  7. well,i asked some of my friends who are studying abroad,and i did a little research!
    we all know that USA has the best universities,no doubt about that!
    the cost of studying in USA is much higher than European Countries!
    but studying in usa has two advantages,u can get fund that well it helps me so much,and there are part time jobs for students,which are common,so u can earn enough money for living and studying there,well except the first year!
    and also houses are cheap,with the help of my family i can buy one!
    and also there are people from different part of worlds living in USA,so comparing with European countries,i think i can be accepted easier!
    i also dont want to learn another language,so my choices are limited to English Speaking countries!
    and the last reason is that i love USA!

yeah ur indeed much enigmatic,u know before i was like u,i enjoyed that nobody knew nothing about me,my intentions,my feelings,my goals and etc,but i changed im not much enigmatic like before,but like everyone else i have some secrets too!!!
    i dont know u,except a little thing that u told me! i think u know what i mean!
  8. I'm glad that you're done with all the exams for now and have more time for M24 It's just unfortunate not that many members are active to post lately...

Based on what do you think USA is the best country for studying abroad? I don't mean to against your plan at all, just wondering...

I'm busy with my life
    Enigmatic? Hum, I like the sound of it, and yes, I am.
  9. its good that ur doing good!
    im doing good thanks!
    yeah,exams are over,the last exam was taken 13 days ago.
    u know each summer,i plan for doing great things,but i usually end up sitting behind my pc(This summer behind my laptop)and spending whole my time with it!!!!
    but i decided to change things,u know i want to continue my studies abroad,and i think USA is the best country,so i've decided to spend some of my time studying English in order to prepare myself for TOEFL!
    and also this summer im doing some research regarding Religious stuff!

i wonder what you're busy doing,i mean i haven't seen any post in which u said im going to work,im studying,or things like that!
    ur an enigmatic person!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 58
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast