Conversation Between KidRapper and Paul

176 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Yep, that sound more like my type!

I mean, I just don't get the joy in that sport mate. I don't know why, but I dont dig cricket like the way I dig football.

& Sometimes, I'm wondering, is our (Sri Lanka) interest in cricket excessive? We even got an essay topic for exams regarding this matter.

Come to think of it, when it comes to sports, our boys are only concentrating in cricket, nothing else!

I'll sum up in two words..... FOOTBALL ROCKS!!!!!
  2. I know, i dunno, battle of nations so people that live in that country must be winning alot of games
    England or 22nd.

It was great, i dont really like test cricket bit boring, but you cant beat Twenty20 its great to watch an was great to see England win at something, best team all way through no one can argue with that.

Its been good, but cricket not the most popular sport here, i mean its played alot and theres alot that like it, but then theres your "cricket, whos bothered about cricket" people
  3. Algeria? Ranked 1st? How could that be??

Oh, & how are the guys taking the T20 win? Exited? Or is it drowned in the FIFA excitement??
  4. Haha, no rain here,we had it all, been nice an warm in the last week

Am good thanks, got the world cup game yesterday mate,
    played a few games started the qualifying, beat Andorra 6-1

On the online battle of nations, Algeria or ranked 1st , wtf
  5. Yo mate!

How ya doing? Hows the whether like over there? Raining like hell in Sri Lanka!

Any new games lately?

Oh & thanx for the rep!
  6. It would be mine if it wasnt so expensive, £350 here i think, most ive ever spent on a mobile is £150 and thats because i always get bored and end up selling them
    But who knows i might get my hands on a satio one day

SE or the best, just use to them now that i dont think ill go to a nokia etc.
  7. Hey Mate! Thanx for the rep!

Yeah, its really a cool phone.

I mean, with all the features. I think SE is making a good advance into the mobile phone market again.
  8. Hopefully, and ive heard online is amazing, you play for your country so like every win agaist someone is important as theres a country leaderboard, i read at weekend that Mexico was in 1st on the leaderboard, but that was mainly because they got the game first there.

Thanks, was fun doing it, you should have a go next week
  9. Yep! It was crap! I can't believe why the heck EA can't make a decent football game! (I mean look at all the other games they made!)

Hope you get that game soon mate.

Oh, & the new quiz was nice! Keep it up!
  10. Not yet mate, not had the money
    ill let you know when i do, probably next week.

Ive never played Fifa or Pes on the PC but ive been told Fifa is crap compared to the console version, the graphics arent as good etc, where Pes is good on PC.
    I like them both on console for different reasons, i think Fifa is a bit more realistic, you have to pass an make chances, where Pes you have pace can just run by players an score.

The new world cup game for mobile is a bit rubbish.
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 176
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast