Conversation Between joshyylawson and Paul

10 Visitor Messages

1. lol i dont realy like manchester united, thought i would just be different & i bought mine on vodaphone payg and it has a small red square at the tom seyin 3G+ init, yeah its a class phone, does actualy fill all my needs
  2. Haha ur from manchester but support liverpool..what happened there dude lol.
    Does it say it in top corner..mine dont it just a G. And H sometimes but i got mine on O2 payasyougo from phones4u the thing is its not in o2shop yet..thinkin maybe am not getting the network. Top phone tho innit.
  3. lol lol lol, i love liverpool & yeah my w595 has 3G
  4. Do you get 3g on your w595 dude.. and btw liverpool f**king shite.
  5. it doesnt come pre installed with any motion sensor games from vodafone but u might be on another network so it might be, i think the formula 09 extreme is pretty good or the lawn darts because you can also play through my bluetooth the flash images also work as motion sensor games, i posted a maze and breakout 2 in the motion sensor games thread there good aswel cos they can go as walpaper enjoy your w595
  6. Defo will..cant wait to check out the motion senser games either..already have games ready
  7. hope you have fun with your new phone when it arrives, i have alot of fun with mine
  8. Ok thanks for info..sounds good from alot of reviews. Like the w910 but without the bugs.
    Ive ordered it should come next couple days.
  9. its great, good speakers, good screen res, realy good for playing your games also with the accelerometer, decent phone, camares not bad either its worth having
  10. dude heard you have the w595.. whats it like..getting it wkend
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10