Conversation Between indubitable and Paul

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Turbyx doesnt listen even after two warnings...he is flooding with useless posts...i think you should consider banning him..or deactivating his account....
  2. Please rename the following thread :
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=41159
    as ECW Heat Wave (1995) DVDrip
  3. Yeah your right, Filesonic only allow free downloads under 400MB. So, links are useless.

Deleted posts and sent him a pm.
  4. Hey Paul...i think that the new guy.in videos section...Turboyx...is posting some videos...firstly they are pc videos,..and besides that...they are premium links in rar format...Half the movies in rar format are always fake...i tried to advise him but he is not listening and keeps posting,.can something be done?
  5. It will be close, we have home advantage so slight favs id say. Yeah draw looking likely after yesterday but you never know. KP been out of form so that was a great century, a slow one too that hes not use to getting.

Think we have to beat you by two tests mate. Just winning the series though will be the players first target.
  6. And to get to the top of the rankings you have to beat us 2-1 in the Test Series...
  7. May the better team win...whoever it is...
    But i guess the first Test is heading towards a draw....
    Good batting by Trott and Kevin...Kevin is one of my favs...
    And when you create the thread, il be a member...
  8. Yes mate, am watching some of the cricket. Not a big cricket fan, but i watch the big games. When we beat you we go top of the rankings

Am going to start a thread in sport.
  9. Not to worry...i have it under control...Btw, do you have interest in cricket apart from football and are watching the India-England Series?
  10. Which one
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast