Conversation Between CeeJayBee and Fraziel

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Hi C
    Remember me?
  2. Hey F

Thank you hun yes i agree maybe there was a reason for this to happen and yes it is only the matter of time before i heal.... Thank you for that I do like you F you r sweet

Hey wots wrong why your family not good is it your girlfriend??

Can i help?? Hope it is not too bad for you babes....You have helped me with kind words so i will try to help you....

Is your mum ok hun? Hope so

You Take good care hun ok?
  3. Hai Cal..

That must be hard for you..
    But I believe time will prove to be a good healer..
    I always believe God always have a good plan for us, even if it looks like He throw something we can not handle..
    There must be a good reason, He is the almighty planner after all..
    I'm sorry I say this because I'm a religius Cal, I hope u don't mind

As for me, I'm not that okay..
    Its been a bad week.. I think my family is in the brink of falling apart..

Well, take care Cal..
  4. Hi F

Well I think you both will get hurt when it ends it is not easy to do

Steve is moving out this weekend he is away at the moment. I asked if he had changed his mind but he said no.

He said he still wants to be on his own but still wants to be friends.

Every day that goes past will be easier. I am trying to get my life back on track but at the mo still feeling bruised.

Hope you r ok....

Cal xx
  5. Hey Cal

Sorry for the very late reply, ive been so busy. Just came home after attending family bussines in Sulawesi

Thank you Cal
    Am trying to be honest but its hard to tell her this
    But the more i wait, the more i might hurt her indirectly
    I always tell her everything is going to be okay. but the more we progress the more i know our chance to be together is slim

Thats right Cal
    life wont wait for us, we have to keep moving..

Gosh, world cup makes me not having enough sleep
    haha

You are having day off this week right
    Well, do what u need to
    And take care right
  6. Hey F

I am sorry to hear your sad news too, but if you want to end it just be honest. It is very hard either way but you need to be honest to yourself too.

We r splitting, but at least we r able to speak and be amicable whew !!

Makes life easier, i am still sad but life goes on.

I am off work next week so hopefully will get a few things sorted.

Things will get easier day by day and I will bounce back . it just takes a little time. Peeps at work have been very supportive.
  7. Hey Cal..

Oh dear.. I'm sorry for that..
    I don't know what to say..
    That must've been hard for you
    I wish I could be more helpful Cal..
    I hope you can live your life without him stay sharp okay..

Well, you're right Cal. My parents will never change their feelings..
    I was too dumb to realize that this is a real life where no one could live happily ever after..
    Now I'm kind of stuck in a difficult situation..
    Been seriously thinking to end this but I have no guts at all to tell my gf..
    I'm suck in this kind of thing..

Been busy for the last couple of days so I'm missing the forum..

Take care Caroline..
  8. Hey F

Well no my weekend was not good , he has now told me that he wants to be on his own, so thats means a split, I did not even see it coming So i am very sad right now.

Yes we are part of the Great Britain England, Scotland & Wales

I hope things change for your girlfriend, but it looks as though your parents feelings will not change, what will you do hun??

I have another week at work then off for a week. I need time to get used to a new life unless he changes his mind, but i dont think he will. I dont know what i will do just yet. Thank you for your kind words tho.

How was your weekend? good I hope. You tay safe too friend

Cal xx
  9. Hey Cal..

That's right, England definitely have more freedom for her people..
    Talking about England, she's not actually a country right? She's part of the Great Britain, am I correct?

Thanks for asking my mom's condition.. That's very nice of you

Oh no, its not about virgin or not Cal, but my current gf is a virgin anyway.
    Its all about her attitude and personality, her attitude and personality don't match my parents expectation..

Oh my, that doesn't look good..
    6 years is such a long time, it will be such a vain if both of you split up
    But to hear that you're willing to support him no matter what, I bet he's indeed a good man..
    I pray for the best for you and him Cal

Uhh, that's what I mean Cal. I really want to know how autumn or winter feels like.
    Monsoons? You mean like rainy season Cal? Ofcourse we have..

Well ofcourse, I love my bike, she's like my second gf..

Did you enjoy your weekend Cal? I really hope you did..

Take care right
    And get ready for another week of hard work like usual
  10. Hey Ferdi

Thank you you r sweet

Glad to hear things better with your Mum thats good news.

Hey you can talk to me bout what ever you want....

Thank you for the pic I understand that the praying and beliefs are very strong in your world. I guess England very different much more liberated.

If we were all the same it would be a boring place ????

I understand that you need the blessing to be with your lady, I guess all parents wants whats best for their child. i am sorry to hear your folks dont approve, is it because shes not a virgin or something else??

I too going thru a difficult time as my other half dont know if he still wants to be with me. He works long hours and is always bogged down with work issues. His parents r lovely peeps but they r not in very good health. His Mum has MS and his Dad is diabetic.... So he is under lots of pressure. We been together 6 yrs.

He says it is not me, but he is mixed up in his head. I think the pressure has got to him real bad. I will stand by him and hope for the best. I will do what I can to support him even if we split as he is a good man..

TBH F the 4 season we supposed to have never comes really as our weather is mainly cold lol but I understand what u mean. Do you have monsoons???

You take care on that bike of yours!!

TC Cal xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 71
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast