Conversation Between rfcboy1871 and Paul

7 Visitor Messages

1. Looking good for our boys.. Reading and donny innit mate!
    Reading could win champ and donny the top form team pulled away from relegation.
    We play u soon..
  2. Oh he wont pay me till last kick of season hes that sort of guy..
    Tbh wolves or only top cause they have strikers..but apart from you and them.. the rest arent that good.. donnys played most teams off park this season yet we near bottom..we dont have a proven striker less we sign one we"ll go down. Well i dont like to say i was good.. but yeah i got trophies to show. Wish id play now but i like my sunday mornings in bed
  3. Woops, forgot 2 mention about Doncaster! Yup, you gave us a very good game n everyone was relieved to steal a win. They played some really good football but just didnt have much of a threat up front.
  4. You might aswell get ur mate 2 pay up now coz there is no way QPR will finish ahead of us! Yh, its a 3 horse race really, i know im biased but i don't think Wolves are that special, after all we beat them 3-0 at their place, but i guess we shall have to see, a win against them at home next tuesday would be good. At the end of the day its getting into the premier league which is the thing that really matters. oh wow, so you were quite gd then
  5. Ive actually had a bet beginning of season with a mate that you finish in front of Qpr..so looking good. I dont think you win championship though..i see wolves then reading 2nd. but you"ll go up.
    What do you think of my local team doncaster rovers? we nearly got something at your place. And i dont play anymore but i play centre midfield a keane/cantona sort of player. Had trails when i was younger for donny and sunderland but wrong position striker
  6. yup,im a Reading season ticket holder. I wasnt sure how we would do after being relegated but it was good that we were able to hold onto most of our players and fingers crossed will be champions n back in the prem next year drawing at old trafford Im a goalkeeper. what about u?
  7. Hey mate..how you doing? I thought u was reading fan by ur name an avatar..good team tipped u go up beginning season!
    Where do you play? I mean what position
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7