Conversation Between Fraziel and KidRapper

62 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Yep, that's Sri Lanka bro, typical.

With this new government in power, the system's going haywire. The tyrant on top and his henchmen only want to fatten up THEIR pockets, and they mess around with the future of the country.

Anyway, the strike ended. And according to non-government sources, no pay rises were made, but only new allowances were introduced. & you can guess what that means, they can be cancelled anytime the government wants to.
  2. All of them went strike? wow, i've never heard or see something like that before.
    Situation must be very tense right now, and I can't believe the government refuses their demand, education is a vital point for a country.

I really hope and pray that everything can be resolved with a win-win solution
  3. Well, the uni lecturers and staff are demanding a pay rise (which is, in the opinion of many, is far, as they are not getting paid enough fro the service they are rendering). However, the damn government is not yielding saying they don't have money to make an increase.

But that's just a lie.

So, no uni for us.
  4. hey Aki, wassup..
    oo, weather is returning back to normal here, and when i say normal i mean its hot sunny day all day long. no clouds, no rains, just the sun. phew..

wait, there was a strike? what's the problem? kind of sucks right, staying at home for too long can be boring..
    my exam is just 2 weeks away gotta prepare now
  5. Hey ya bro!

How's the weather now? Back to normal?

I'm at home almost all the time these days since Uni's not functioning due to a strike.

What about you?
  6. Hey there
    I'm just doing fine
    Thunderstorm hit my town yesterday. Duh, it was scary.
    A lot of trees collapsed and blocked the road. Weather's been unexpected recently..
  7. Hey ya bro!

Wassup?
  8. Well, things are flowing just fine..
    Exams will be coming next month, gotta prepare

So how's college life mate?
  9. Thanx bro. Thanx loads.

So, how are things going with you these days?? How are studies?
  10. Thanks aki, nice to be back
    I was kinda busy so i forgot this awesome site

Woooww, that's cool, congrats aki.
    I knew you can make it, awesome
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 62
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast