Conversation Between arefin0991 and ronityson58

3 Visitor Messages

1. Doesn't matter anymore,since there's no more post to make or books to be uploaded.
  2. I would rather let things go as I do admire what you do in the forum with the tools you have. I do have a restaurant and staff but with this ecomony it makes no money, so like your self I have to come to the forum for new things to read as I can read a book a day plus work.
    Any ways Friends for now? and I shall rep you heaps as you do deserve it. I am quite willing to share and do whenever I can. Problem is I get beaten to the punch by faster forum posters.
  3. Well,that was a surprise and generous.Since you and quizknight both are in agreement that I'm upto no good.And also because you were so fiercely attacking me.You know how many Rep I've got from ebook forum?Only 43 out of the hundreds of posts I've posted there.
    I just advised people to search first then request and you guys nearly broke my Moral.Give it a thought.Of course you don't have much time to do that because of your restaurant and staff.I have endless time with my books and thought cause I don't have a job,so no money.
    FYI,I don't have any Smartphone,eBook reader or Computer.So,it'd be better if you guys start to help people more and ask for less.
    Greetings from Bangladesh,ever heard of us?If so then probably and mostly because of Cricket.We are no Champ,but we play fair games.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3