Conversation Between gerrit1951 and Karl

20 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hi Karl i have message from 80beyond if you can delete his account and purge all his uploads .

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Using Profanity

Date the ban will be lifted: 13-09-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Thanks Gerrit! I'm Glad you like it.

Stoke are not safe yet I'm afraid, It's very tight at the bottom. I'm really not sure if we can manage to stay up, but everyone remains positive, and are getting behind the team. We need to reach 40+ points to have any hope of safety.

I Hope you are well. It's great to see both yourself and Daniel still uploading.
  3. My compliment's for the new ringtone maker great stuff

btw Stoke city save ?
  4. Thanks Gerrit!
  5. Happy new year Karl

6. Thanks Karl,i'm Fine and Christmas is comming my favourite time off the year
  7. Hi Karl sorry for the late answer,ah the almost 10000 RP's i know a italian site,where the top uploader is on 17000 RP's so .
    But then again here in holland whe have local sites that are pleased with 500000 download a year, so m24 is now a world player ?.
    ah gadgets i love them esp the cheap ones

greetings Gerrit
  8. Hi Gerrit! Everything is great thanks - things are busy but running smoothly. How are you? I see you're nearly at 10,000 RP which is an amazing achievement!! I don't so much collect gadgets, but I'm always looking out for the latest technology and gadgets.
  9. Hi Karl how is it everything ok ? btw do still collect gadget's ?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12