Conversation Between Sephiroth and SeaGoddess

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Of course there is, as my middle name is Thalassa
  2. Is there a place in brazil called Olympus???Really??? Maybe olympus is not in Greece after all XD
  3. that's a sollution too
  4. He loved to sketch
  5. yeah! Well if you ask me either he liked to read very much or he liked to write a lot cause not a day without a line doesn't have a conclusion somehow...
  6. Ah Pericles ... The Golden Age of Athens. Also, the period when the Great sculptor Phidias lived. I remember his famous words, but in latin: Nulla dies sine linea.
  7. Yes indeed!! there was a TV series where they voted for the freatest Greek Person ever and they all said exactly that words!!! Well even if Perikles wasn't a philosopher he was a great politician and a very wise man!! they all forget him!!
  8. I read from Aristotle Poetics and Politics. In my opinion, all the philosophic masterpieces are inspired by either Aristotle's or Plato's approach.
  9. At least you know some Greek!!! I don't know a single word in Romanian!
  10. Well Sokrates with his Idea philosophie yes quite interesting!!! Have you heard about the opposite opinion of Aristoteles?? He calls them nothings....It goes like this if you want to get the meaning of WHITE you have to remove from many white things all the other attributes and keep only the attribute of white.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast