Conversation Between 80beyond and jmarin

26 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Interesting avatar....
    I'm glad that you joined the Site Contributor group
  2. Thanks Daniel!! I'll keep your opinion in my mind.....
  3. Well My opinnion will be this, the building of a starship on earth! well you cant.. for several reasons that i will not mention since it will be six pages of reasons as micheal okuda had already said in an interview about this movie mistakes, i even joinend up with several fans to boygot the movie as it will kill star trek even the son of gene haas a t-shirt with the slogan "star trek XI Kills the franchise" however i will be waiting for the dvd release, but its not the real star trek that we known today as to gene's guide.. this is totally new writen acording to jj abrams.. i do understand that they look for the new generations of fans for this franschise but hey even they says it sucks..lol
    and whats with kirk and ohura having a romantic, kirk/ohura never did and if we saw the series of tos kirk and ohura where forced to kiss as gene said we need to change the world as to the discrimination of white and black people.. and he was right he did changed that part..

so your question will be, it will suck. the only thing i can say good about the movie will be the guy who plays spock.. he is gooood!!
  4. Hi Daniel How have you been?
    What do you think about this movie??
  5. Thanks buddy
  6. Hello, 80beyond Cool avatar!!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 26 of 26
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123