Conversation Between BlueTrigger94 and KidRapper

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Yea, you're absolutely right Things will eventually get better and I hope the same for your country Talk to ya later
  2. Don't worry bro. In the past, USA has gone through a lotta trouble & did pull through, right?

So I think you guys still have a chance. Patience will cure everything. Like me, I'm waiting so that someday the people will see how corrupted our $@$#@ president & his henchmen are, & on that day, a lotta things will change.

Hope for the best mate. Good old Uncle Sam will pull through!
  3. Lots of things, but everyone keeps doubting that they'll work so none of them seem to work well.

The economy has gotten better and some places are starting to get more jobs but I still feel very insecure Maybe it's because I just dnt trust the U.S. Government.
  4. Err no, I didn't hate your government bro. I mean, there were some incidents & futile wars, but I still like your country.

So, by the time you graduate, there will trouble finding good jobs? What type of companies have been completely brought by China so far bro??

Isn't the government doing anything to reestablish the economy?
  5. We used to know!? Everyone else I've talked to from other countries hate our government!!! I'm kinda surprised you dnt

Plus, this crap has been going on since the early 90s

We keep losing jobs cause China keeps buying them out and moving them to China. We're really losing 'em now cause they're all going bankrupt
  6. You guys keep loosing jobs to China??!

How can that happen bro??

What happened to good ol' USA we used to know??
  7. Poverty is starting to become more and more common in the U.S. evereyday! The stores are charging outrageous prices for everything and we keep losing jobs to China

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out and see if there's anything I want
  8. Wow! I thought most of the politicians in USA were not bad as the ones in Sri Lanka. In our country, no matter how good a person is, MANY of them (there are good ones too, and they actually do something for the people) in a a few days after he gets himself into politics, its corruption, corruption, corruption thereafter.

I think its mainly due to us being a third world country. Well, still, most of the people over there aren't suffering from poverty, right? Whereas in here, people suffer a lot. Many can't still afford 3 meals a day.

By the way, Lockerz have opened up their SHOP & is allowing U.S. guys to purchase. Check it out if you like bro!
  9. No, they embezzle millions for themselves That's why I dnt like living in the US everyone only cares about themselves!!!
  10. Yep. that's true bro.

But in U.S.A., politicians don't embezzle millions just for the benefit of their families, right? Cause over here, the president does so. Every important ministry that has access to a decent amount of $ is under him or his relations. Everything runs in the family.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast