Conversation Between Paul and jmarin

318 Visitor Messages

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
  1. Hi Paul I'm glad you stay and to see your thread is blossoming at "the Lounge" forum. I must say the letter Q is the tough one. Well, hope you are doing fine.
  2. I understand your anger. I usually try not to take the members' comments too personally....but I know that sometimes I do. Just, sometimes, people do things that we should not, whether there is a good reason or not behind the action. Hope you understand what I mean.....Any way, welcome back!! Hope you will stay because now you're my friend officially.
  3. Yes am back for now anyway..
    It was just that aaron thread he mentioned a members name as an example and not one m24 member said a thing.. now i understand people like deadman and james an some others cause they good mates of aarons but some others was up aarons a5se..

Anyway doesnt matter now.

Hope ya doing good
  4. Paul, I hope you will come back....soon, will you?
  5. Thanks a lot, Paul!!
  6. Cheers..am still working on it my pro that is. Anyway ur english is fine dont worry bout it just be you.. I mean dont worry bout if ur english is ok or not. Mines not the best ..and am englīsh
  7. Paul, thanks for your comments. You are the 1st one who let me know that (about my English). I appreciate it. btw, I like your profile.
  8. Hey nice pro j. And your english is fine.
Showing Visitor Messages 311 to 318 of 318
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132