Conversation Between Paul and jmarin

318 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Lol, yeah. Its about a time to move on, am looking forward to the next season. No more govner!!!

Cool avatar, btw
  2. It was a bit of a let down. Not all bad though. I never liked the govner. On the road next season hopefully, no farm, no prison lol.
  3. What an ending, the walking dead. I didn't like it at all, so disappointing after good shows through the season... Well, let's see what will happen next season.
  4. Happy New Year J!

5. Good to have a sister like yours. I guess Japanese beer is not so well known or popular as others... some are good. Enjoy!
  6. Yep my sister knows me so well Tuborg, San Miguel and Holsten all nice drinks. But never tasted or even heard of the Japan one, Asahi!

Merry Christmas to you too
  7. Merry Christmas, Paul. I see you got a nice gift
  8. The ending totally lead us to something big is gonna happen... different things are happening simultaneously in different situations. I am really excited about seeing the the second part of the season.

I know, not only that it's almost end of a year!
  9. Yeah shes ok but needs a few nice scenes lol. Daryl is still the best character imo. Be interesting to see what happens with him and his brother.

Cant believe its nearly xmas already.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 318
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast