1. Exclamation Signature Problem request!!!

This request is to the admins, considering the signature rules and guidelines, the permitted size is 80x400 pixels.I would request the admins to see if they can increase the height that is 80 to about 100-150 pixels.The 400 pixels width is alright.Thanks a lot.Hope you look into the matter.
    Last edited by the_dead_man; 15-07-2008 at 04:00 PM.

2. Default

Respected Administrators, as you told me that the dimensions of a signature should be 60x400 pixels, but considering image sizes and resizing them, i've seen if the height is 60 pixels, many images become distorted if we try to maintain their width to be the same as before but we try to decrease their height.Also considering bandwidth problems, increasing traffic on the internet and websites, i would request you to see if you can increase the height of signatures from 60 to about 80 pixels if not more.I hope you will look into the matter.
    Your decisions will always be respected.
    Yours sincerely--------the dead man

3. Default

i've also requested this after seeing other members' signatures, most of them are more than 60 pixels in height but their width is well within 400 pixels.

4. Default

400*150 will be the best, 'couse I make sigs in photoshop with that dimensions... Not just me!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fyro Log in to see links
    400*150 will be the best, 'couse I make sigs in photoshop with that dimensions... Not just me!
    yeah many are having the same problem but i would say if the admins cant increase the dimensions much, make the sixty to atleast 80 pixels

I don't think it's a major issue if your height is 80. Like you said Dead Man, mine is 70, and 20 pixels doesn't make a huge difference in image size.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I don't think it's a major issue if your height is 80. Like you said Dead Man, mine is 70, and 20 pixels doesn't make a huge difference in image size.
    i know that but mark told me today morn that mine was 80 and to reduce it, so i made it to 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    indeed but the (.)(.) are big..