1. Wink Upload Maximum

Hi, I only joined a couple of days ago, and have looked for the answer to my question but could not find it:

Is there a maximum upload limit?
    The reason i ask is that over the last 2 days i have uploaded 400 items, and i cant upload any more, what is the maximum allowed in any set time? If there is not a limit, then could someone please explain why i cant upload anymore at the moment, I have 100'2 of themes/wallpapers and screensavers just waiting to be added to the public gallery.

The system allows me to upload but is not showing them in my Public Uploads (Validation Queue), this remains at a total of 400

Thankyou in advance for your answer and this is a great site, cant wait to share all my uploads with you.

2. Default

accepting of each file is done manually i guess.. that's plenty of uploads u got there... even my 5 items is pending 2,3 days... but i dont mind that...

3. Talking

there was always a limit to 100 maybe they have changed that, but until a moderator or admin replies in general spread your uploads they have more then 500 a day to process

The maximum in the Validation Queue is 100, we get to them as fast as we can, please understand that a lot of people upload. Some days we get hit hard, like today. You have nothing in the Validation Queue at this time.

5. Wink

Thankyou all for your swift replies, Now that i am aware i will spread my uploads out rather than uploading so many at once, thankyou again.

6. Default

i'm lazy checking my uploads status... by d way mister moderator, how much reward point will we be rewarded when someone download our uploads?? i'm curious bout that long time ago, i can't find any answer so far

At this time points are only given for uploads.