Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking Set a CHATROOM INSIDE MOBILES24! | #mobiles24 on some irc server?

chatrooms! fast and quick.. we all we'll love it... what do you think guys?!!

questions and problems can be solved faster there..

saves our time and patience when having problems posted at orums and stil got no answer i say u thumbs up 4 chatroom(s)_ eh moderators?

What say you?? :X
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 09-04-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links
    chatrooms! fast and quick.. we all we'll love it... what do you think guys?!!

questions and problems can be solved faster there..

saves our time and patience when having problems posted at orums and stil got no answer i say u thumbs up 4 chatroom(s)_ eh moderators?

What say you?? :X
    Would be to hard to moderate

Thanks for your suggestion kukulukuk, but as Kevin said, it would be too hard to moderate at the moment and would increase the load on the servers.

4. Default don't give up on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Thanks for your suggestion kukulukuk, but as Kevin said, it would be too hard to moderate at the moment and would increase the load on the servers.
    yeah right... but i still insist to see a chatroom on mobiles24 someday... it'll do great help ya know...

Mobiles24 mini chatroom: great for discussing problems..
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 08-04-2008 at 02:53 PM.

5. Exclamation #mobiles24 on DALNET irc server?

Yo guys! I've juz got this idea.. why not register a channel on dalnet server? then we'll chat there using our mirc program huh? how about it? #mobiles24..

don't tell me it's to hard again

Yo guys! I've juz got this idea.. why not register a channel on dalnet server? then we'll chat there using our mirc program huh? how about it? #mobiles24..

don't tell me it's to hard again
    Hey, why don't you register a channel on dalnet server and invite us over ??

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    Hey, why don't you register a channel on dalnet server and invite us over ??
    lol... i juz got this idea ya know, i'm refreshing my browser waiting for a registration confirmation from dalnet.. my old nick had expired.

i' sure many of mobiles24 user is familiar to mirc program.. the question now is what topic will arise after this activity is permitted?

lol... i juz got this idea ya know, i'm refreshing my browser waiting for a registration confirmation from dalnet.. my old nick had expired.

i' sure many of mobiles24 user is familiar to mirc program.. the question now is what topic will arise after this activity is permitted?
    the question now is what topic will arise after this activity is permitted?

Well since it will have nothing to do with Mobiles24, you can do anything that you want

9. Unhappy #mobiles24 on Dalnet server via mirc proram

can i announce this to the other users? how can i do that? or is there some rules on that too?

i'm currently logged in to dalnet using mirc program, on channel #mobiles24 using server: mesra.kl.my.dal.net ... juz in case there's a netsplit ;]

there should be someone senior there... u know... i think more and more user will type their question there, but one senior handling hundreds of user inside there? that's d problem...

that's d problem...

Yep... that's why it will not happen here, we are all to busy....