Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

1. Default

Eh??????????

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Eh??????????
    I'm saying the picture...what the bloody .......

3. Default

Empire State Building, East View

About the Artwork
    In his black and white photographs, Henri Silberman coaxes the secrets of cities out of their bricks, concrete, stone and steel. Thrilled by the cultural and architectural contradictions of cities, he has been photographing them since his teens. A Paris native raised in Brooklyn, Silberman is known for his elegant images of New York City.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    About the Artwork
    In his black and white photographs
    It looks like negative rather than B/W ..... but then my eyesight isn't that great.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamasama Log in to see links
    It looks like negative rather than B/W ..... but then my eyesight isn't that great.
    Ask that to Henri Silberman

6. Default

Autumn Passage

About the Artwork
    In Jim Brandenburg’s “Autumn Passage,” nature’s ability to peacefully adapt to the transition of the seasons is stunningly expressed in the tranquil passage of golden leaves through a snow-covered forest. A National Geographic photographer for 25 years, Brandenburg is also known for his contributions to books, documentaries and television work. Raising public consciousness about nature through his photography, Brandenburg won the United Nations’ Environmental Program’s World Achievement Award.