Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks joe for ur active action n still there r many, just go through first 4 or 5 pages.. u will get many duplicated games..!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Thanks joe for ur active action n still there r many, just go through first 4 or 5 pages.. u will get many duplicated games..!
    I'll take a look when I get some free time. I'm currently buried under about 50 pages of Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I'll take a look when I get some free time. I'm currently buried under about 50 pages of Physics.
    Whenever u have time joe but studies r more imp....

Quote Originally Posted by opsss Log in to see links
    sometime when i am on a hurry i only open this page http://forum.mobiles24.com/newthread...newthread&f=59
    thats why some repost happens sorry for that
    Good to see that now u will be more careful... we all appreciate ur contribution towards this section but it will be more fruitful if u use search button from now on..

5. Default

It's happening again.

6. Default

I also concur

7. Default

i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.

8. Default

That's not the point though, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to find something new.

Also...

15. Redundant threads will be deleted.
    As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omgt Log in to see links
    i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.
    Well shouldnt all the mirrors and extra link be in the same thread