Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R Mobile: Shadow of Chernobyl [by Qplaze]

Features of the game:

• Another page from life of the Zone of Alienation, adding the story of S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl;
    • Captivating and not linear plot, story of friendship, betrayal, and courage of people facing unknown everyday;
    • Ultramodern 3D engine on Java2ME platform, excellent graphical design and special effects;
    • Familiar surroundings and environment of the Zone, locations and characters known by PC version of the game;
    • Different types of weapon and modes of fire, using of suppressor and telescopic sight;
    • Ability of main character’s characteristics development, receiving of levels and distribution of experience points;
    • Lots of familiar artifacts, influencing on characteristics of main character;
    • Conversation and trade with friendly characters, atmospheric dialogues, plot, by-plot and accidental missions and tasks.

English Version

SE Versions
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by astraldrop; 19-12-2007 at 09:33 AM.

2. Default

it`s not working on my nokia 6300[Profanity Removed]game and phone...

3. Default

thanks a lot!

4. Default

Thanks!!!!!!

5. Default

hope it works on my phone ooh I cant look --

6. Thumbs down

Application Error

Its not working man. i checked 3 resolutions non opened.
    Plz look for a working one. It seems to be a nice game.

7. Default

Thanks! Been looking for this in English for a while.
    Works on my Sony Ericsson V630 (176x220), but I can't seem to find out how to move, I can only look around and fire. Ideas anyone?

EDIT: I've figured out how to play it. When you aim at certain places on the screen, a ring appears around the crosshair and when you press fire, you interact with the object or move to that position. Also, you move from area to area using the map, just so everybody knows (The ingame help is useless).
    Last edited by Sylpharion_Again; 21-12-2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Figured it out now.

8. Default

Maraming salamat astraldrop!

9. Smile

GREAT GAME THANKS WORKS REAL WELL ON MY PHONE.. SANYO 8400

10. Thumbs up

FINALY, a free 176x220 in english, THANK YOU